RCM Desktop Software
RCM Desktop has been developed to provide advanced support for the application of Reliability-Centred Maintenance (RCM). Unlike most software applications it has been written by professional software authors who use the software day-to-day. In short, it has be written by RCM facilitators for their own benefit and for the benefit of other facilitators. The overall philosophy behind the RCM Desktop is:
"To enable the RCM Facilitator to manage efficiently all aspects of an RCM analysis and to document it live during analysis group meetings using any RCM Task Selection Logic"
- Supports all variants of RCM task selection logic (even design your own)
- Documents every aspect of your RCM analyses
- Advanced facilitator productivity features
- No more paper! - do everything on-screen
- Four editions available, to suit your budget and the scale of your RCM project
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Single-click reporting
- Export to CSV, XLS, XML, HTML
- Full SQL access to the RCM database
- Live spell check and auto-text insertion
- And much, much more
For more information please contact us through our contact page or visit the RCM Desktop website.